Invisalign i7 successfully works to achieve minor teeth straightening changes. For those patients with minor teeth crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse Invisalign i7 provides an aesthetic and convenient treatment.
Invisalign i7 includes: the ClinCheck treatment plan and SmartForce features as the rest of the Invisalign clear braces range.
Invisalign i7 – what it is:
- Invisalign® i7 provides up to seven stages of aligners per arch
- A simple treatment for patients by treating only from first premolar to first premolar without the desire for A-P correction
- Results can be tracked in as few as three months
- Invisalign® i7 uses the same clear aligners as all Invisalign® treatment options. This makes it virtually invisible
- Features: ClinCheck® treatment plan and SmartForce® features, such as Optimised Attachments and Power Ridge which has been created for more predictable results
- Option for the clinician to submit just a partial treatment to improve your smile, even if you cannot achieve ideal alignment with seven aligners
- Availability to switch over to: Invisalign® Lite, Invisalign Full or Invisalign Teen prior to ClinCheck® acceptance
- An automated refinement of aligners can be bought, if required, to achieve the final position defined in the original approved ClinCheck® treatment plan*
*Automated Refinement gives you the option to order a further number of aligners which means that teeth can be moved closer to the originally approved final position. Aligners for Automated Refinements are automatically produced and shipped without the need for the approval of a ClinCheck® treatment plan.